Our priority is to resolve your claim as quickly as possible.
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A CLAIM:
- Notify us immediately so we can guide you through the process.
- Report any motor accidents, loss or theft of items and burglaries to the South African Police services immediately, and obtain a case reference number.
- If your cellphone is lost or stolen you will need to blacklist it with your service provider.
Download your claim form below, complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the relevant documentation.
Frequently asked questions
Download the claim form, complete and send back to us with the necessary documentation to email@example.com. Alternatively you may contact your broker on: 0100 232727, who will then guide you through the process.
You have to submit a claim within 30days from the date of the event that prompted the claim. We do however advise that you submit a claim as quickly as possible as further losses can easily be prevented by the prompt submission of claims.
- Completed claim form.
- Damage report.
- The police reference (case number).
- In the event of an accident, a copy of your South African drivers licence and i.d copy.
- Repair / replacement quote.
The excess is the first amount that applies to each and every claim. The excess amount is payable by you the insured, irrespective who is to blame for the loss. In certain circumstances the excess maybe recoverable from the third party (other party at fault who caused the accident/loss) and insurers will pursue where possible, to recover your excess and their claim costs. Excess structures vary depending on types of policies it is therefore important that you refer to your policy schedule for the relevant excesses.
Every claim is unique, and the length of time it takes to resolve each one will depend primarily on the surrounding circumstances. We will ensure that the process is moving forward and will keep you informed along the way.